As a nonprofit organization, our mission is to facilitate communication and understanding between Federal agencies at Fort Detrick and the community at large. To accomplish our mission, we work on a daily basis to build relationships between Fort Detrick and its constituencies in the region: individuals; businesses; civic, social, and educational organizations; and local and State government entities. We rely on support from our member organizations, civic and government sponsors to continue our mission.
DONATE HERE! You can login as a guest to donate or if you are a member of the Alliance you can login with your member password.
Your support today will help us continue our work in the following areas:
- Promoting Fort Detrick’s contributions, economic assets, and resources to the local community, the region, and the country through informative events and communications.
- Aiding the economic development of the region through organizing and participating in networking events that introduce the Frederick-region business community to business opportunities at Fort Detrick.
- Advocating for developing and expanding the important work done at Fort Detrick in the areas of cancer research, biological research and vaccine development, medical protection of the nation’s Armed Forces, and global communications.
- Facilitating communication between Fort Detrick and the region through organizing and participating in events (virtual and in-person) that introduce the regional community and the organizations at Fort Detrick to each other and providing information about Fort Detrick’s important work.
- Acting as the knowledge-base about Fort Detrick through providing trusted and fact-based information to the media and the public about Fort Detrick’s activities and accomplishments; acting as the community’s ombudsman on matters at Fort Detrick that concern and affect the community.
As the Fort Detrick Alliance moves forward to the future, it will continue to take the Fort Detrick message to the region and it will continue to spearhead and participate in important activities that bring Fort Detrick and the surrounding community together in mutual understanding, respect, and accomplishment.
Please consider giving today to help us in our mission. Interested in joining the Fort Detrick Alliance, visit our members page here: https://www.fortdetrickalliance.org/members/member-benefits/ For more information contact Amanda Johnston, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.