Hagerstown Technology Showcase
March 21 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$15 – $30
The 2019 Hagerstown Technology Showcase is a partial day event where life science and healthcare companies and entrepreneurs will
learn how to work with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to access licensable technologies and collaborative opportunities – as well
as funding programs through the NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program.
• Learn about obtaining access to licensable technologies from and
collaboration opportunities with the NIH from various NIH Institutes’
Technology Transfer Offices.
Participating Technology Transfer Offices:
* National Cancer Institute (NCI)
* National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
* National Heart Lung & Blood Institute (NHLBI)
* NIH Office of Technology Transfer [OTT]
• Learn about funding opportunities for life science and healthcare
entrepreneurs and small businesses through the NIH Small Business
Innovation Research (SBIR) Program. Learn about navigating the steps
for applying to this program, tips for successful submissions, and
activities of the program. Participating SBIR offices include:
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Heart Lung & Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- National Institute of Aging (NIA); and
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
• Opportunities for 1-on-1 partnering meetings with members from the
NIH Technology Transfer Offices.
• Network with presenters and members of the local and geographic life
science and healthcare entrepreneur and small business community.
Who Should Attend:
• Life-science / healthcare companies
• Technology Scouts looking for assets to commercialize
• professional services companies
• All interested stakeholders
In partnership with Hagerstown Community College and NIH.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Federal Labs and Mount St. Mary’s University
Sponsorships still available!
Contact Amanda Johnston, Amanda.Johnston@fortdeterickalliance.org for sponsorship information.